theleadbarrels.com and its subsidiaries (collectively “The Lead Barrels”) are committed to protecting the privacy of the companies and individuals that register and use our websites and use our services (“Services”), and the information they provide to us. The Lead Barrels values your privacy, and it is and always will be one of our top priorities. We are focused on protecting your data from unauthorized access and/or use.
Throughout this policy we may refer to “supervisory authorities” – this could refer either to the FTC or the ICO, depending on which The Lead Barrels Company is involved in the collection and/or processing of data.
Collected and Stored Information
- The Lead Barrels may collect the following personal information about you:
- The use of inquiry and registration forms.
- Your use or purchase of our products and Services.
- The provision of your details to us either online or offline.
- Application and website usage data.
- File transfer and viewing data.
- For mobile app users: device type, operating system, and app version.
- The collected data elements may include, but are not limited to:
- Company Name, address, phone, and fax number
- Home address and phone number
- Job title
- Mobile Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Market research data
GIFs: The Lead Barrels may additionally choose to utilize “Clear.GIFs” to tune the net usage patterns of our users in a non-personally identifiable way. Additionally, The Lead Barrels might also use Clear.GIFs in HTML-based totally email dispatched to customers to a song in which emails are being opened by the recipients. This act helps The Lead Barrels to determine lively and inactive email addresses.
Log File Data: When you log into our system, our servers will automatically record and archive certain information that web-browsers send whenever visiting a website. These server logs may include information vital to validating authorization to access your account and/or Services. Information, such as a web request, Internet Protocol (the “IP”) address, browser type, browser language, referring pages, exit pages and visited URLs, platform type, click counts, pages viewed and in what order, time spent, the date and time of the request, and other important data is necessary to validate and authorize a user’s entry and activity on the website.
We use the necessary cookies to make our site work. We’d also like to set optional analytics cookies to help us improve it. We won’t set optional cookies unless you enable them. Using this tool will set a cookie on your device to remember your preferences. Your web browser can be set to control cookie settings. These settings allow you to control whether you accept cookies, reject cookies, or to notify you each time a cookie is sent to your browser. If your browser is set to reject cookies, cookie-enabled websites will not recognize you when you return to the website, and some website functionality may be lost. The Help section of your browser may tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting cookies.
Use of Personal Information
- Personal information submitted by you to The Lead Barrels is used to operate, maintain, and provide general and unique features of the website for your use and for The Lead Barrels to provide its Services.
- The Lead Barrels may provide you with information about products and services we offer.
- The Lead Barrels uses both personal data and certain non-personally identifiable information, such as but not limited to, anonymous data, browser type, cookies, IP addresses, and clickstream data to improve the quality and use designs of the websites and services through the analysis of this data and usage trends.
- The Lead Barrels uses clear.GIFs and log file data to:
- provide custom content and preferences
- remember information necessary for logging in to your website account to save you time in re-entering such information
- monitor the impact and effectiveness of The Lead Barrels marketing efforts
- monitor aggregate metrics providing detailed data on your activities while on the website and
Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Information
You may, at any time, update or edit your profile information and email preferences by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- If you’re based within the EU, below the GDPR you have crucial rights that you may exercise free of charge. In precis, the ones consist of the proper to:
- Require us to accurate any errors for your statistics which we maintain.
- Require the erasure of personal data concerning you in sure conditions.
- Receive the personal data regarding you which you have supplied to us, in a dependent, generally used and gadget-readable format and have the right to transmit those statistics to a 3rd party in positive situations.
- Object at any time to processing of your personal records for direct advertising and marketing.
- Object to choices being taken with the aid of an automated way that produces legal outcomes concerning you or similarly appreciably has an effect on you.
- The object is sure of different situations to our endured processing of your personal statistics.
- Otherwise, limit our processing of your personal statistics in positive instances
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office on individual rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
If you wish to exercise any of those rights, please email The Lead Barrels Privacy Team at email@example.com or send a written request by post to the contacts provided below.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA):
- If you are a resident of California, the CCPA offers you important rights which you can exercise. In summary, those include the rights to:
- California residents may request certain information regarding The Lead Barrels’ disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, mailing address, and email address if you want to receive a response by email. Otherwise, we will respond by postal mail within the time required by applicable law.
- California residents may request that The Lead Barrels not sell their personal information by clicking the “Do Not Sell My Information” link at the bottom of the theleadbarrels.com home page.
- If you are a California resident under age 18 and are a registered user of any of the Services, then you may request that we remove any content that you created and publicly posted on our website (“User Content”). To request the removal of your User Content, please send an email with a detailed description of the specific User Content to email@example.com. The Lead Barrels reserves the right to request that you provide information that will enable us to confirm that the User Content that you want to be removed was created and posted by you.
- The Lead Barrels will make a good faith effort to delete or remove your User Content from public view as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note, however, that your request that we delete your User Content does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of your User Content. Your User Content may remain on backup media, cached or otherwise retained by The Lead Barrels for administrative or legal purposes, or your User Content may remain publicly available if you or someone else has forwarded or re-posted your User Content on another website or service before its deletion. The Lead Barrels may also be required by law to not remove (or allow removal) of your User Content.
Disclosure of Personal Information
- The Lead Barrels will not share your information with third parties, except for third-party vendors and service providers that work with The Lead Barrels. We will only share personal information with these vendors and service providers to help us provide a product or service to you. Examples of third parties we work with are our subsidiaries or affiliate companies, Customer Relationship Management or CRMs, marketing automation providers, invoicing suppliers, call center operators, shippers, servicers, information processors, financial institutions, data appending services, surge scoring companies, and professional advisors. These third parties only have access to personal information necessary for them to complete their service.
- Sometimes The Lead Barrels might be required to share your data in other circumstances. Other causes potentially requiring the release of data may include but are not limited to (i) assisting government enforcement agencies; (ii) investigating and defending The Lead Barrels against third-party claims or allegations; and/or (iii) protecting the rights, property, or personal safety of The Lead Barrels or others provided it does not outweigh your personal rights. If The Lead Barrels is forced to make such additional disclosures, The Lead Barrels will always use reasonable efforts to give you prior notice of such disclosure.
- The Lead Barrels does not share personal information with other non-affiliated third-party companies for their commercial use or marketing use without your consent, except as part of Services. In limited circumstances, if you express interest in our Services but we determine one of our partners is better suited to supply what you are after, we might share your information with that partner to enable you to obtain suitable services from them directly.
- The Lead Barrels may share non-personal information, such as anonymous User data and traffic data, to understand usage patterns and trends analysis for certain content, advertisements, promotions, services, and/or functionality of The Lead Barrels’ Websites.
- The Lead Barrels’ accountability for personal information it receives according to the EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield (“Privacy Shield Principles”) and subsequent transfer of that data to third parties is detailed in the Privacy Shield Principles. In cases of onward transfer to third parties of data of EU, UK, and Swiss individuals received, according to the Privacy Shield Principles, The Lead Barrels is liable unless we can prove we were not a party to the events giving rise to the damages.
The Lead Barrels’s Global Privacy Practices
For EU, UK and Swiss Individuals: Privacy Shield Notice for Personal Data Transfers to the
The Lead Barrels complies with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information transferred from the European Union, United Kingdom, and Switzerland to the United States, respectively. To learn more about the Privacy Shield program, and to view our certification, please visit https://www.privacyshield.gov/.
According to the Privacy Shield Frameworks, the following principles apply:
- EU, UK, and Swiss individuals have the right to access their personal data that is transferred into the United States and to correct, amend or delete incorrect data or request deletion of information that has been processed in violation of the principles. Individuals wishing to exercise this right may do so by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Lead Barrels may be required to provide personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities including to meet national security and law enforcement requirements.
- The Lead Barrels does not provide personal data to non-agent third parties or provide any use of data for reasons other than those for which it was provided. If this process should change in the future, we will update this policy to identify those third parties and provide individuals with an opt-in or opt-out choice before releasing their information.
The Lead Barrels
Office : Kumar Pavilion,
East Street, Camp
Pune, Maharashtra 411014
Direct Dial (International): +1- 845-809-4617
The Lead Barrels has further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Principles to an independent dispute resolution mechanism, the BBB EU PRIVACY SHIELD, operated by BBB National Programs. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed, please visit https://www.bbb.org/EU-privacy-shield/for-eu-consumers/ for more information and to file a complaint. Please do not refer to HR complaints to BBB EU Privacy Shield.
Human Resources Data Received according to the Privacy Shield
Personal information received by The Lead Barrels from the EU, including the United Kingdom, includes human resource data on employees in the UK. The Lead Barrels is a data controller when it collects and maintains human resources data, including applications for employment on EU individuals and personnel files on UK employees. Any personal data provided by The Lead Barrels employees in the EU during their employment will be handled and transferred in compliance with the requirements of the law of the UK or a member state. Such personal data, including sensitive data, will be collected, held, processed and disclosed by The Lead Barrels to third party sub-processors, or any other person as may be necessary, as required by law.
The Lead Barrels commits to cooperate with the panel established by the EU data protection authorities and will comply with the advice given by the panel, as applicable, concerning human resources data transferred from the EU and/or the UK. Please do not refer to HR complaints to BBB EU Privacy Shield.
If your Privacy Shield complaint cannot be resolved through the above channels, under certain conditions, you may invoke binding arbitration for some residual claims not resolved by other redress mechanisms. See Privacy Shield Annex 1 at https://www.privacyshield.gov/article?id=ANNEX-I-introduction.
The Lead Barrels complies with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA) and GDPR, recognizing the responsibility to protect the privacy of young children at all times and to the best of everyone’s ability. For that reason, The Lead Barrels does not knowingly collect or maintain any information via the website from persons under the age of sixteen (16), and no part of our website is directed to persons under the age of sixteen (16). If an underage person provides such information and The Lead Barrels has unknowingly collected said information, then The Lead Barrels will take the appropriate steps to delete this information immediately upon discovery. If you believe that The Lead Barrels is processing said information, please contact email@example.com.
Transfer of Rights:
Should The Lead Barrels be acquired, merged, or endeavor to become closed for business, The Lead Barrels reserves the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information collected, during the due course of business. This information may be held as part of any such acquisition, merger, sale, or other change of control or business entity status.
Changes and Updates: